For additional information contact:
Human Resources Director
- Answer all incoming telephone calls by the third ring and direct the calls or messages to the proper individual on a timely basis.
- Greet all visitors and report their arrival to the appropriate individual or department.
- Receive and distribute outside mail to proper individuals.
- Perform typing, photocopying, and other related tasks as required by all departments.
- Operating and maintaining all office machines (including supplies and accessories), equipment (including fax machine, postage meter and photocopiers) and keeping office area organized.
- Update employee phone list and post to the database weekly.
- Collect information and compose bi-weekly newsletter and post to the database.
- Secure and lock up office at end of each day.
- Type and email weekly resource meeting notes.
- Collect and organize monthly meal and snack sheets, time clock sheets, and student lunch applications.
- Enter student visits on database and send report by end of day on Friday.
- Enter and file all work order issues as needed
- Put out monthly notices for staff evaluations, health exams, TB tests, professional licenses, background checks and maintain a past due list for each
- Distribute tuition loan memos, chauffer’s license memos, and expired driver’s license memos on an as needed basis.
- Update staff do not drive list on a monthly basis
- Contact potential applicants and set up interviews as needed
- Abide by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
- All other duties as assigned
Standards of Performance:
- Job Knowledge/Skills
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Time Management
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Self Development
Horizontal and Outside Relationships:
- All Facility Staff
- Referring Agencies
- Outside Vendors
Education and Experience:
High school diploma; two to three years administrative/secretarial office experience preferred and experience in bookkeeping. Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, data input, typing skills, and computer skills. One-year previous work/volunteer experience with kids under the age of 21. It is an essential function of the job that staff be capable of participating in physical training activities and be capable of physically restraining the students if and when necessary.
Regular business hours, and as needed.