For additional information contact:
Human Resources Director
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Participate in treatment team meetings
- Completion of all required documentation within the necessary time frames.
- LPHA Assessments & orders
- Monthly staff trainings
- Abide by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
- All other duties as assigned.
Standards of Performance:
- Job Knowledge/Skills
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Time Management
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Self Development
Horizontal and Outside Relationships:
- Referring Agencies
- Court Personnel
- All Facility Staff
Education and Experience:
A master’s degree in social work or human services is required. Individual must have a license with the state of Iowa or working towards this license post graduate. It is an essential function of the position that the staff member must be capable of providing safety interventions.
Regular business hours, and as needed.