For additional information contact:
Human Resources Director
A. Operational Accounting
- Updates monthly departmental budget templates and forecasts.
- Reviews fixed asset schedules.
- Reviews monthly bank reconciliations.
- Reviews month-close procedures and performs a detailed review.
- Supervises Accounting Clerks.
- Monitors receivables balance.
B. Financial Reporting
- Completes reports as assigned for report to partners and investors.
- Prepares financial statements for the review by ED and partners.
- Prepares weekly financials.
- Assists in preparing budget for business plan.
- Assists in preparing for the annual financial statement audit.
- Monitors and controls expense items as part of analytical review of month-end financials.
- Maintains specific internal control procedures within the department.
D. Cash Management
- Manages daily liquidity needs.
- Prepares weekly cash flow projection.
- Abide by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (42 USC & 201 et seq.)
E. Other duties as required.
Standards of Performance:
The Controller’s performance will be rated based upon:
- Job Knowledge/Skills
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Time Management
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Self Development
Horizontal and Outside Relationships:
Education and Experience:
Minimum four-year degree in accounting or related field. Must have CPA certification. It is an essential function of the job that staff be capable of participating in physical training activities and be capable of physically restraining the students if and when necessary.
Regular business hours, and as needed.