Who can I speak to about rescheduling my son’s IEP meeting? Back to Blog Articles

  • Posted on Nov 15, 2016

If your student qualifies for special education services, they will be assigned to a special education teacher who will help monitor their educational progress. Under many circumstances, IEP meetings are held within the first several months of your student’s arrival to Woodward Academy and annually thereafter. You will receive a letter in the mail indicating this meeting. Any questions can be directed to the education department at (515) 438-3399.