Welcome! We Are Glad You’re Here!
We hope you are excited about joining an organization that has a reputation for outstanding leadership, innovation, and expertise. Our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most effective services in the behavioral healthcare industry. With your active involvement and support, we can continue to achieve our goals. We sincerely hope you will take pride in becoming an important part of the success at Woodward Academy.
Woodward Academy recognizes the value of benefits to employees and their families. We are proud to offer a competitive and affordable benefits package, designed to fit your needs!
The following are part of our current health and welfare benefits package:
- Three medical plans from one of the largest network carriers, ranging from a high deductible health plan to an enhanced in-network plan, providing options for what coverage you need most!
- Three dental plan options, including coverage options with Adult and Child orthodontia!
- Comprehensive vision plan
- Wellness program benefits to receive a discount on your medical premium
- Flexible spending accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- Health savings account owned by you (use pre-tax dollars towards qualified expenses or towards investments!)
- Basic life and long-term disability that are employer provided at no cost to you!
- Employee assistance program on day one, that includes 5 free counseling sessions, financial wellness information, and more!
- Generous paid time off & holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Plus many more excellent voluntary benefits!
Woodward Academy prides itself in its diverse workforce. We recognize the importance of a workforce with a wide range of experiences, skills, knowledge, and perspectives.
We believe everyone deserves to live their most vibrant life and our commitment is to make that happen.
We are committed and accountable to our values, to our staff, to our clients, and to fulfilling our mission with integrity. If you feel that you are aligned with helping our clients in a positive way, we encourage you to join our team!
Walk-In Interviews will be held on Wednesday, September 13, 2023 from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm at Woodward Academy.
Come interview with us and enjoy some snacks as well!
Driving directions are posted on this page as well.
View Current Job Opportunities
Part-time Overnight Youth Counselor ( details )
Part-time Youth Counselor
Full-time Overnight Youth Counselor ( details )
Youth Counselor ( details )
Day School Teacher
General Education Teacher ( details )
Special Education Teacher ( details )
Special Education Associate ( details )
Case Worker ( details )
Clinical Therapist ( details )
If you are interested in applying for a position, please complete the online application and send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources.